4. Although the Company makes every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive communications, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, notices of new products or services, or other Company records or correspondence. You consent to receive communications electronically by sending you an email notification.
6. If you submit comments or suggestions about the Site to Company, including, without limitation, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become and remain the exclusive property of Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of trust by Company. Company exclusively owns all rights (including any intellectual property rights related thereto) and shall be entitled to unlimited use, publication and dissemination of all such Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
7. Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to limit unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system can be impenetrable or password protected. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files stored using the Site. Your use of the Site is entirely at your own risk.
9. No company, any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the Site and/or any content on the Site will be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages. access to or use of the Site. without limiting the foregoing, all content on the Site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. the company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the use of the materials on the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any of your needs or the risk that their use will meet any of your requirements, their correctness, accuracy, reliability or correction. the company similarly does not warrant or make any representations or warranties that you will make money using the site or the company's technology or services. you accept all responsibility for evaluating your earning potential and performing your business and services. Your earning potential is entirely dependent on its own products, ideas, techniques; your execution of your business plan; the time you have to spend on the program, ideas and techniques offered and used; as much as your finances, knowledge and skill. as of these different factors among all individuals, company cannot and does not guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding your success or income level. Company does not warrant that the use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content and/or the materials available on this site are free of bugs or viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. we will not be liable for any performance or service problems caused by any third party site or third party service provider. any problems will be governed solely by the agreement between you and such provider. please note that applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. some of the above exclusions may therefore not apply to you.
11. In no event shall company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or trust damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damages or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect on the site, the content and/or related materials, instability of using the services provided or herein any other cause, regardless of the theory of liability. This limitation shall apply even if company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold Company and each of its directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of any nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that Company may provide through the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or services or other users of the Site or services. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to relief under this Section. In such event, you will provide Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Company.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Italy.
15. The portal has an access counter at login, when accesses are made in excess of 3 times for the use of video content, it is considered that the use of video lessons has been made in multiple sessions and the course can no longer be refunded. At the moment in which the Invoice is requested, it is no longer possible to request a refund.
What payment methods are accepted?
To purchase the “Space Entrepreneurship” course, the accepted methods of payment are: Paypal Credit and prepaid cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express) Bank Transfer
How can I request an invoice?
During the purchase process be sure to select "I need an invoice" before proceeding with payment. If you did not select that item, please send invoice request to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Per regulations effective July 1, 2019 we can issue an invoice up to 10 days later.
When purchasing, be sure to select "I need an invoice" before proceeding with payment. If you did not select that item, please send invoice request to email@example.com B.N. Per regulations effective July 1, 2019 we can issue an invoice up to 10 days after purchase. For requests received after the deadline, no invoices will be issued.
What can I do if I have a problem with my payment?
If you are experiencing problems with your payment, please check that your card has the necessary credit, is not expired or has no limitations for online purchases. For payment related support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org